Neil has been working in the Maritime Industry for over 42 years. After his studies he joined P&O group where he had a number of positions; Navigating Officer, ships agent, stowage coordinator, and Terminal Planning Manager.
In Navis he managed major software implementations around the world before moving into an account management role supporting the existing Navis clients in Europe and Africa region. His more recent role was as Sales Manager for Kalmar Process Automation for EMEA (2012-2014). He was responsible for the promotion, management and development of the company’s business, products and services within EMEA region, through managing the existing and new client base and its development, and achieving agreed targets for both sales and other services.
In 2014 Neil Escott joined DSP where has a professional experiences as Business Analyst for N4/XPS, Support Manager for Navis Cases and Project Manager for numerous challenging N4 projects in the world.
For DSP Neil has been managing the following projects:
• QTerminals, Qatar N4 go-live project management support
• Venice Container Terminal (TIV) – Project Manager N4 Implementation
• Trieste Container Terminal (TMT) – Project Manager N4 Implementation
• Contship Italia Terminals N4 evaluation
• DPW Antwerp – N4 Upgrade
• DPW Limassol – Operations Consultant
• DPW London Gateway – Operations Audit
• Mayotte Container Terminal (MIT) – Operations Consultant
• Sri Lankan Port Authority (SLPA) – Operations Consultant
• TCP Paranagua – Operations Consultant
Currently Neil is working on following projects:
• Termont Montréal – Automation Consultant and remote support
• Support Manager for Navis Cases
• PD Ports, UK – Gate Automation project
• PPA, Greece, N4 enhancement project management
• Bolloré, Congo, Remote support services