Why Exhibit / Sponsor?
Influence the future direction of Qatar’s transport sector with your solutions and technologies
The Ports & Maritime Evolution, Rail & Logistics Evolution and Road & Logistics Evolution Qatar Assembly & Expo is the meeting place for thousands of global professionals involved in ports / maritime / road & rail logistics infrastructure, expansion, maintenance and operations.
Our sponsor and exhibitor partners are encouraged to demonstrate thought-leadership by contributing content to educational programmes and are recommended to use the event for product and equipment demos.
The earlier you sign up the more brand exposure you will get throughout the year. So don’t delay and find out how you can be part of this must-attend gathering!
Download the floorplan
Who will you meet
Professionals with the following job functions:
• Deputy Ministers
• General Managers
• Director Generals
• Port Directors
• Port Engineers
• Terminal Directors / Managers
• Operations Directors / Managers
• Customs and Excise Officials
• Import/Export Directors / Managers
• Procurement Directors / Managers
• Supply Chain Directors / Managers
• Cargo Handlers
• Technical Directors / Officers
• Rail Inspectors
• Rail Engineers
• Engineers (Civil / Structural / Building/ Roads / Highway)
• Fleet Directors / Managers
• Trade Attachés
• Economic Officers
• Investment Officers
• Urban / Road Transport Planners
• Safety Professionals
Working in the following type of organisations:
• Authorities: Port / Rail / Road (public & private)
• Authorities: Government / Municipality / Revenue / Urban Planning / Public Works / City Development / Revenue Authorities
• Agents / Distributors
• Cargo Owners
• Dry Port Operators
• EPCs / Construction Contractors
• Engineering / Design / Construction / Surveying Services
• Freight Forwarders
• Industry Media & Associations
• Port / Rail / Terminal Operators
• Shipping Lines / Carriers
• Users: Importers & Exporters
• Universities / Academia
• Waterway Operators
• Solution and Technology Providers
• Consulting Firms
• Research Institutes
• Law Firms
• Finance / Banking
Who should exhibit or sponsor?
- Bunkering Solutions / Services
- Compliance / Regulatory / Classification Bodies
- Container Equipment Suppliers / Services
- Container Leasing / Housing / Manufacturers
- Consultants: Environmental / Health & Safety
- Dry Port Operators
- Dredging Services / Solutions
- Engineering / Design / Construction / Surveying
- Services / Solutions / Equipment
- Equipment Maintenance & Repairs
- Financiers / Investors / Banks
- Fleet Management Software & Services
- Freight Handling Equipment / Solutions
- Intermodal Operators
- Insurance & Legal
- IT & Software Solutions / Services
- Logistics Providers (3PL/4PL): Warehousing
- Clearance / Supply Chain Solutions
- Materials Handling
- Project Management Agencies
- Port / Rail / Terminal Operators
- Refrigeration & Cold-Chain Management
- Storage / Solutions / Services
- Road Operators
- Security Solutions / Services
- Shipbuilding / Repair
- Tank Container Solutions / Services
- Waterway Operators / Solutions / Services
Multi-faceted marketing campaign
Our all-round marketing campaign delivers the right audience to the event to ensure your brand is exposed to the professionals you want to meet. Below are only a few examples of marketing tools applied:
Targeting a database of 9,000+ professionals in the global transport industry.
Bringing onboard the most prominent publications to promote the event to their readers.
A professionally executed digital campaign focused on Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Facebook advertising.
Partnering up with key associations from the ports and rail industry to reach an even larger audience.
5 dedicated product zones
The expo covers 5 main segments: all under one roof , with free connected educational content running alongside hundreds of exhibits and demos.
Tailored packages for your needs
From networking events, branding and lead generation features to thought-leadership opportunities we will tailor a package that will meet your objectives, budget and needs, a few of the premium options available include:
- Keynote / plenary session
The highest level of recognition at the event enables you to place your name alongside that of industry thought leaders attending and presenting at the conference keynote session.
- Branded delegate or visitor bags
Place your logo on the bag that will be distributed to all conference delegates or expo visitors and receive high visibility during and after the event.
- Conference session
Take effective ownership and be recognised as an expert in a specific topic by sponsoring a conference session.
- Name badges and lanyards
Every single event attendee will receive a name badge, which can be branded with your logo and message which will give you premium brand coverage throughout the event.
- Matchmaking lounge
This is an exclusive zone on the exhibition floor which will be used for high-level networking and other business transactions. The sponsor will be recognised as the sole sponsor of the lounge, with their branding and materials contained within the space.